Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.3.5p1 | Asset Published Date:
30 Mar 2018 |
DescriptionCustom Slots(CS) Framework is a lightweight, flexible modular slots framework that can be integrated to your project as a mini-game or as a standalone full-featured slot machine game.
While offering full customizability, CS tries to maintain its core simple and adaptable to any scene a spinning reel could participate.
It is also built purely on UGUI to keep up with Unity updates and to make integration less painful.Feature
* Several new features introduced since the launch.
MRS(Multi-Row-Symbol), Reel Manipulation, Animating Symbols and much more.
* Any number of reels, rows, symbols, lines, effects etc supported.
* Automatically adjusts layout according to your setup.
* Procedural symbol loadout generation and simulation.
* Pop multiple instances of CS with smooth transition any moment should your game need.
* Effects can be easily tweaked via inspector, or disabled to use your own.
* Wilds, scatters, free spins, betting and other slots functions supported.
* Change reel behaviours and swap symbols upon entering free spin, bonus etc.
* High Performance, optimized C# codes, minimum Updates, no GC Allocation during updates.
* Bonus pay table generator included.
* Callbacks and runtime capability, extendability.
* A full-featured complete slot game included as Demo.
* Included free-for-commercial-use arts by Nz.
* Detailed documentation.
CS is part of my other game-under-development and you can expect updates coming as the development progresses.
We are also available on the official CS thread on the Unity forum.
Please do not hesitate to ask a question or report a bug you found.
( CS uses Demigiant's powerful Tween library DOTween.
It is not necessarily to learn DOTween but desirable to fully understand and customize CS.
Tested Unity version 5.3.5p1 and 2017.1.0f3
Works on mobile/smart phones