Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Jun 10, 2021 |
Publisher: TRIPOLYGON, Inc.
Compatible:2018.4.31 or higher
DescriptionNew Feature: Hotspot texturing feature has been shipped!Unity Awards 2018 Best Development Tool Finalist
UModeler for Unity 80.lv
Level Design in Unity: Blocking Out a Cyberpunk Scene with UModeler 80.lv
Modeling a Mech Robot in Unity with UModeler 80.lv
UModeler Lite: Free version of UModeler
Blacksmith demo Pack is provided for UModeler 2.8.4 users for free.
Website | Unity Forum
| Tutorial Videos
| Release Note
UModeler provides you with the best convenient environment for 3D modeling and prototyping within Unity.FEATURES1) Export & Import processes are not necessary to create your world anymore.
- You can edit and manipulate 3D meshes immediately without leaving Unity in the final environment context.
- You can see the shader/VFX results instantly every time you modify a base mesh.
- You can modify and tweak meshes made with external DCC software (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya etc) in Unity.2) Sketch-based 3D modeling technique
- Various drawing tools and PushPull tool enable you to create your 3D shapes in intuitive ways.
- You can prototype your level very quickly with this feature.3) Powerful and solid 3D modeling tools and UV Editor
- You can create 3D assets and levels quickly with about useful and various 150 tools.
- UModeler provides 3D primitive shapes which can be adjusted by parameters.
- You can even unwrap any mesh and edit UVs in Unity using the built-in UV Editor4) Compatibility
: Neat conversion of ProBuilder mesh.
: UModeler mesh edit using Polybrush seamlessly.
: UModeler works well with PBR texturing as well.5) High-quality 3D demo assets, plentiful learning materials, and active online communites.
- We`ve been providing high-qulity 3D assets modeled with UModeler in every major update exclusively.
- Tutorial videos with narrations for beginners and intermediate users.
- Lots of Timeline and Full-making videos which include how to model 3D assets with UModeler.
- Many users are active in Discord
and Unity forum
You can ask anything or share your know-how and artworks there.We are sure that UModeler is very helpful for the following people.
- Level Designer
- 3D Modeler
- Concept Artist
- Technical Artist(TA)
- VFX Artist
- Indie Game Developer
- And moreIMPORTANT
- Refunds can only be granted if you haven`t downloaded the asset.