Minimum Unity Version Required:
| Asset Published Date:
Nov 25, 2020 |
Publisher: Procedural Worlds
Compatible:2018.3.0 or higher
Welcome to GeNa the swiss army knife of spawning systems that helps you to create stunning environments fast!!
A finalist in the category of Best Artistic Tool in the Unity 2018 Awards, GeNa is a powerful semi procedural spawning tool that works on meshes as easily as terrains, and creates both structured and unstructured natural and human environments.
GeNa gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and helps you to bring your vision to life by quickly and naturally placing grass, trees, prefabs, fences and structures made up of groups of prefabs such as villages.
GeNa optimizes prefabs by fixing their batching and lighting, and adding light probes as needed.
The result is better lighting, improved frame rates, and reduced bake times.Key Benefits:
- Simple and easy to use;
- Precise control via terrain sampling;
- Nicer natural environments;
- Massive time savings;
- Better frame rates;
- Better lighting.Key Features:
- SECTR support;
- Fast intuitive setup;
- Single, Global and Paint based spawn modes;
- Layer based collision detection;
- Works with terrains or meshes;
- Works with single or multiple tiles;
- Automated prefab optimization system;
- Automated light probe placement;
- Spawns textures, grasses, trees or prefabs
- Spawns individual items;
- Spawns complex structures;
- Spawns locally or across entire scenes;
- Composable spawner and sub spawners;
- Extensible spawner system via API;
- Design time or runtime spawning;
- Precision placement modification;
- Save spawners as prefabs for re-use;
- Rock ledge and rock wall building;
- Preference & preset systems;
- Cool fence building system;
- Amazing gravity simulation;
- Multiple spawn algorithms;
- Cool Iteration mode, Ctrl+I;
- Multiple levels of Undo.Multiple Spawn Algorithms:
- Last location;
- Every location;
- Paint mode;
- Local spawns;
- Global spawns;
- Image and noise based masking;
Even before it`s launch GeNa is being used by several AAA game studios, and the feedback consistently ranges from somewhere between `Genius!` and `Makes level design fun again.`Need help or want to know more -Unity ForumGeNa TutorialsHave A ChatTicketed SupportUpgrade Policy:
Every year as we further develop our products we will charge a nominal upgrade fee which is usually around 20% of the normal purchase price for the next major release of our software.
These upgrades are aligned to the major Unity versions they support.
For example CTS 2019 will be enhanced and supported for the full Unity 2019 product cycle.
You are not obliged to update to newer versions of our products if you do not need to, however old versions of our products will not be supported on new versions of Unity.
All upgrade money is fed back to the team to ensure that we can continue to update, grow and support our products and customers over time.Why Procedural Worlds-
At Procedural Worlds
we create quality products that are easy to use, nicely integrated and well supported.
We document our products and help you to get the best out of them and Unity with over 100 video tutorials on our YouTube channel
Your investment supports our team so that we can create better products sooner and provide you with timely support now.
To learn more about us please check out our reviews and then come and say hello or ask a question on our discord channel
.Our World Creation Products:Gaia
- A world and scene generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.GeNa 2
- Nominated by Unity as one of the best assets of 2018, GeNa 2 is a sophisticated level design tool that augments Gaia-s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control in the placement of assets into your scene.CTS 2019
- Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.SECTR Complete 2019
- A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.Our World Enhancement Products:Ambient Sounds
- A tool that creates interactive soundscapes that also comes with professionally composed sound effects and music library.Ambient Skies
- An integrated Skies, Post FX and Lighting system that makes it easy to create visually beautiful scenes.World Manager API
- A FREE light weight command and control system for Unity 3D that manages all your environmental assets via one simple API.Our Utilities:Pegasus
- A system that can drive anything along a path.
Great for cut-scenes, and even has an intelligent driver that drives characters, formations, animation and even has local avoidance for your npc`s and animals!Social Media:YouTubeFaceBookTwitterDiscord